Sunday 31 October 2010

Sunday 31 st November

Happy Halloween!

What an awesome day yesterday. Gray took me to Sollihull by taxi as I haven't got the confidence to get on a long bus journey yet.

It was the first time I'd been there or anywhere much for about  weeks and I really enjoyed it.

We've been wanting to buy a couple of new sofas for quite a while. Me being vegetarian altough I like the look of leather sofas I could never sit on a cow! We actually found a shop that sold some faux suede sofas a while ago but they were huge and wouldn't have fitted in our lounge. Then yesterday we found one almost the right size and the most comfortable sofa I'd ever sat on. I want it.
We also went to Hobbycraft to buy things to keep me occupied during the week which include a rug making kit 9which turned out to have the grappling hook missing and knitting patterns and magazines. I was taught to knit by my Mum when I was about 6 and used to knit for hours. I have always worked with  my hands and I was getting itchy hands! I found a couple of patterns and decided to knit Gray one first. So I'm sending him shoppping with a list for wool and knitting needles! Can't wait to start1

No comments:

Post a Comment