Monday 18 October 2010

STILL IN RECOVERY

Spoke to the breast care nurse for advice this morning and she will be seeing me on Wednesday when ai asee the oncologist.
I have a ct scan tomorrow which I'm a bit nervous about but they say it is done by computer so houl;dn't hurt.
Then Wednesdyay with my lovely oncologist and results of bone scan and ironically my annual mammogram. That was originally boked in fo Thursday but we phoned to say we didn't want to be at the hospital quite every day! So they kindly changed it.

I'm still not 100% sure of my balance but slowly gting a little mor now. I am still using a stick just in case forbalance and I need watching going up and down stairs. My husband has ben such a brilliant carer for me but he is going to have to go back to work on Thursday as we will be runnin out of money He is going in at 10000 and leaving at 1600. We have asked my brother to come and cover for us but not sure how reliable he is. Gray has just gone out shopping and he isn't here yet so I'm on my own. I just hope i don't need the loo. We think a commode downstairs with a very nice screen round would be very useful for when Gray goes back to work. We  will be talking to the bresat care nurse about this on Wednesday.

I've had some really lovely messages from all my BRCA Sisters and many friends. They've all been very concerned.
So bored n my own with the telly  on and wrting my blog. Ill have plenty of time for that now! i Spoke to an old friend I haven't seen for yeras yesterday and she is praying for me. And my Auntie Mary in Mancheser who has sent me a healing prayer card and is praying for me. I am very lucky to have such god friends and family even though they did give me this dam gene

No comments:

Post a Comment