Tuesday 17 May 2011

Meeting

Today I went in to work today and enjoyed seeing my mares again. Attended the practice meeting which I haven't been able to for a long time which I got one hours CPD for. I've been very worried about CPD as I haven't been able to do any while I've been off sick. I've been searching the Birmingham Dental Hospital website for lectures to go to but there has been none for hygienists. I also did some on the net but the link I was given to print the certificate out didn't work so that was a waste of time. If I don't do enough hours by August I will get chucked out of my job by the General Dental Council.
  When I woke up this morning my false eyelashes had come off in to the bed but I haven't found them yet. So I have had to buy yet more so I've decided to just wear them for when we go out for an evening as it's becoming rather expensive at £5 a time.
  Tomorrow we're going for a balti with a good friend who Gray works with who is also losing her job and on Friday we're going out with another good friend who is also losing his job.
 Anyway I must do some ironing.

No comments:

Post a Comment