Thursday 12 May 2011

eyelashes lost sadly

I bought some lovely natural looking false eyelashes from Boots in Solihull yesterday and glued them on after putting in my contact lenses and managed to loose one of the pair so I will have to go in again and get another pair.
 The pain I have been getting in my legs I'm pretty sure are caused by the chemo as I have had very tender arm muscles for a while and as one of the nurses said chemo can affect your body in all sorts of ways.
 I phoned my cousin Wyn today and we realised we had never met as I am much younger than her. She used to live in the same city as me Birmingham but moved down south to Essex. Gray's brother and his family live in Essex so I've asked him if we can visit her next time we go down there and he says yes. I can't wait to meet her. Her daughter's have been looking for me on facebook under my maiden name so now Wyn is going to tell them to look for my married name.I have just done a survey on Force about metastic breast cancer and prevention of ovarian cancer which I was very happy to do and would encourage others to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment