Thursday 7 April 2011

Asthma attack

It's 3 am and I'm up with terrible leg pain after my first attack this morning. I don't understand why. I will be phoning an asttma nurse tomorrow.
I have always had a nasal allergy to dus, pollen and mould spores. I also have exzma. They all run in the family.Every morning I aways sneeze and my nose runs. This morning I was wheezing from the time I got up and I knew it was astma.I booked an appointment with our FP and when I got outside it stopped. The doc gave me a ventolin inhaler. I was really out of breath and it took me about half an hour to get my breath back. My legs felt uncomfortable all day and now it's 3 am and I'm up with terrible pain in my legs. Iwill be phoning an astthma nurse tomprrow to ask about it. This evening I've never felt so tired in my life. My legs were uncomfortable all day and now it's 3 am and I'm up with terrible pain in my legs. I've taken a paracetamol in the hope I can get back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment