Friday 1 July 2011

My friend Mo has been told the tumour in her lung is smaller than they thought it was ,it was a typing error!
 My sick pay has run out as I have been off sick for 9 months and statutory sick pay only lasts 28 weeks.
I phoned the Macmillan helpline today and they were very helpful. I'd had a look at the form on the net and it's means tested so I didn't think we would be able to get it but they told me we could under the special rules. I have been very worried about money as we have none coming in now apart from disability living allowance as Gray has been redundant.I will be phoning my oncologists secretary to get a form I need for it.                                                                                                                                         When my Dad died he left their house to my brother and me straight down the middle. I have asked him for our half of the money as we're desperate as I have many times before but he still refuses. I was very upset and in tears and he called me a bitch.       
 I phoned Breast Cancer Care today about the t-shirt I ordered and asked for my cousin but she doesn't work there any more so I looked her up on 192 and found a few with her name who live in her town. I phoned them but they weren't in so I left a message on their phones. One was in but she wasn't the right one.
  My oncologist wants a copy of my mum's mutation and the information on the parp inhibitors from him so I tried phoning him but he wasn't in.
 I had a phone call from St Mary's yesterday, he left a message on the phone for me to call him back about my grandmother. I phoned but he was conducting a funeral.

No comments:

Post a Comment