Friday 15 July 2011

Great convo

Had a really enjoyable long chat with my cousins daughter Claire We get on like a house on fire and we have so much in common it's incredible , same bands and everything and she is an amazing pschic,I can't wait to meet her.I had an emotional morning for some reason don't know whether it was the BRCA or the cancer. Gray phoned my oncologist's secretary Lynn and she said yes the effects I've had were probably from the aromasin. Mo and Pete came round with some veg from their allotment. . my wig now has a hole in the crown so we will buy a new one tomorrow. Mo and Pete our best friends are coming round so we can go to town to buy a new wig and to go for a tipple at my favourite pub. Anyway getting late now so I am going to snuggle up to my husband in bed.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering if you had ever seen any other research of the effects of estrogen on the BRCA1/2 mutation and its pronouncements?

    http://www.dailyrx.com/news-article/knowing-relationship-between-estrogen-and-breast-cancer-could-lead-better-treatments-13

    I found this article about how breast cancer cells frequently rely on the hormone estrogen to develop and grow.

    ReplyDelete