Friday 22 July 2011

Home of Metal

 The city I live in Birmingham Uk is the home of Heavy Metal including Black Sabboth and Judas priest and the city council have put a brilliant display of Heavy Metal which we went to today and thoroughly enjoyed it. I have been a heavy metal freak since about 15 years old. Once a rocker always a rocker
 Yesterday would have been my dad's 88th birthday and I made a birthday card for him to put on the garden of remembrance but we didn't get time to go there yesterday so we went today instead and as usual I was in tears as I miss my dad so much.
  I also tried to book a plot for myself but they said they had none sine 1960. I also asked about my grandmothers grave but they wanted the exact date of death and I only had the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment