Wednesday 20 July 2011

Good meal out

Had a lovely Thai meal out with our friends Mo and Pete at the Barton Arms http://www.oakhamales.com/bartonabout.asp.  Food was great and so was the company. My BRCA sister Lita and I tried to Skype each other but had problems and had to word message each other instead.
 Another of my BRCA sisters  went into hospital in Derby yesterday for her reconstruction and had surgery this morning to have her expanders put in. Her worderful husband Graham has been posting us updates on facebook and we are hoping to visit her in Stoke next week.
 Tomorrow we go to Solihull hospital for Gray's exercise class again.
  My wonderful husband Gray clared the junk from under the bed and I managed to retrieve all the photos thanks to Gray. Tried to scan them on to the pc but they don't seem to have worked. Will probably try again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment