Thursday 4 November 2010

No Hospital Appointment Come Through Yet.

Was supposed to be receiving an appointment this week but the post csame with junk makil. Iphoned my oncologists secretary as asked but she was off today. Will try again tomorrow.
 Bit of a nondescript day really except for getting stressed up about this hospital appointment.

Did some knitting and then managed to trip on the wool and managed to unravel what I'd done. I have not been in a very good mood today. Managed to do a bit of net shopping too.

Had a web chat with some friends too.

Tonight I'm looking forward to going on the Breast Cancer Care web site primary chat site to speak to my old friends. I was told last time I should go on the secondary chat instead but my old friends say they have missed me. The secondary chat is on a Tuesday and I missed it anyway.

Boots phoned this evening to say my contact lenses were ready for collection so I tried to phone Gray to ask him to pick him up but as usual I just kept getting stressed up getting through to his voicemail all the time which is where all my credit on my mobile goes. (don't ask me what is wrong with the spelling of voicemail is! perhaps because it's English spelling!) Eventually I got him after about  half an hour.

Right I'm now going to chill out in front of the telly and try and repair the knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment