Sunday 10 May 2009

The progress of the building of the new stand at Welford Road.


Very succesful day yesterday. Tigers beat Bath in the semi final of the Guinness Premiership so we are off to Twickers. The match was played at the Walkers stadium as the rebuilding of the Next stand at Walford Road is still in progress.


However the day was marred by me having a bad day with my brain in conflict over the BRCA gene again. One side is telling me to have preventative surgery and the other is horrified at the thought and the horrified side is winning. How can I put my body through major surgery when I'm only just beginning to feel physically like my old self after cancer treatment. My body is saying "GIVE ME A BREAK!"

Managed to finally persuade Gray for us to have Sky fitted so we can watch the Heineken cup final in Edinburgh on the 24th. We ordered it by phone and it is being fitted on Thursday. I score their customer services extremely high. Spoke to a nice Irish man called Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment