Thursday 21 May 2009




Had a great weekend. Went down to London to watch Tigers play in the Guinness Premiership final against London Irish at Twickenham. Tigers are the Champions 10-9.
The match didn't start until 1730 and the last train back from Euston was at 2130 so we'd booked into the Premier Inn at Euston for the night.









Our favorite pub in Twickers was absolutely packed out even more than usual and Gray couldn't get near the bar. There were at least 80000 spectators at the ground.

Working 3 days this week Monday, today and Friday. Had a difficult journey into work this morning as the fire alarm was going off at Snow Hill station so it had been evacuated and I had to get the bus. Found the usual bus stop I use under such circumstances had disappeared! The journey shattered me and I arrived at work late with little energy and even less at the end of the day.

Am only doing 2 days next week. It's Bank Holiday on Monday again so I'm working Tuesday instead. On Wednesday I am booked in with Dr. Spooner the oncologist at City Hospital for my 6 monthly check.

Started the marathon job of filling out the form for the Embrace study yesterday but not completed yet. Am going to have to phone the genetic counsillor to find out about the blood test and how to go about it.

Am doing 4 days at work the week after next but don't know if I'll have enough energy I just hope I will.

Rob sponsered me for The Race For Life last night which I was chuffed about. Many thanks Rob. Tariq also sponsered me today. Thanks Tariq.

Still haven't had my T-shirts arrive yet for the race I hope they haven't got lost in the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment