Thursday 7 May 2009

Had a bad day on Tuesday. Had had a nightmare about c coming back with secondarys. Very scary. Very frightened and depressed. Thank heaven for the brca umbrella web site where people understand and give fantastic support.

Wednesday was a better day as I wa at work. I told Gemma H. but got no sympathy. She didn't seem to understand and thought I should feel lucky to be alive and get on with my life! Perhaps I'm better keeping quiet!

Our Race for Life preparations are coming on niceley and our t-shirts are on the way thanks to Leigh-Ann.

Managed to burn my waist on the iron this afternoon. Ouch... Put some frozen carrots on it!!

My first Friday back at work for 7 months tomorrow. Fridays are always the busiest of the week and tomorrow is no exeption but at least it should be easier having a nurse and 20 minute patients.

Desperately trying to find my Dad's side of the family and after much searching the web I found a possible cousins address and telephone number so I am going to try writing a letter to him. Fingers crossed!

Anyway, I'm going to try putting more photos of Helen and Bills wedding.

Forget it I can't get it to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment