Tuesday 7 April 2009

Monday 6th March

Went in to work last Thursday to take Emma's birthday present in before she went off to Brighton. Had a lovely welcome from all and they said how they were looking forward to me coming back.
Went in for my first day back at work for 6 months today. Just working Monday and Thursday afternoons for the first two weeks to see how I go. Had Jordan nursing for me and what a great help she was. Owain was wonderful and asked Claire to cancel every 4th patient and even saw one of them himself. He said how stupid it was to have booked 15 minute patients in. I could not be expected to work like I was before I became ill. He said how some people had no empathy.
Managed to get through the afternoon well with the help I got in spite of being exhausted after the journey in!

No comments:

Post a Comment