Tuesday 28 April 2009

Feeling quite depressed about my BRCA status.

Was in work all day yesterday and told Emma who kept hugging me, both of us in tears and Emma kept saying "It's just not fair". Emma told Claire and she hugged me too. Nobody else knows yet but I did tell young Emma who was working with me it was not good.

Gray took me for a meal at La Nonna's to cheer me up which it did a little but it's always in the back of my mind if not the front and the whole lot!

I'm also very worried about the swine flu and have started taking Manuka honey today!

It isn't very Spring like today and I have put the heating on as I was feeling nippy!

Still waiting for a phone call to book my councilling appointment, it's been a week now and I'm getting rather agitated.

No comments:

Post a Comment