Wednesday 15 April 2009

Wednesday 15th April 2009


Well Easter's over now. Marion Andy and Hannah came on Good Friday and stayed until Easter Monday. We went to the Dr. Who exhibition at the Coventry Transport museum which was very enjoyable and took them out for a couple of meals ovr the weekend. On Saturday we went to Leicester to watch the Tigers beat Bath. Great game to watch. Well the second half was!


Marion and Hannah at the
Dr. Who exhibition.

I managed to get through the two half days at work last week with the help of Jordan who was nursing for me. Yesterday I started my second week of two half days. Tuesday instead of Monday because of the bank holiday. I had the help of Emma (the young'n!) and Gemma Hazel!

Gemma Sheppard is leaving and she will be greatly missed.

Booked a holiday to Tenerife today but have had trouble finding travel insurance due to my medical conditions. Those companies that will cover them most of them want to charge approx £200 for two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment