Monday 1 August 2011

Good Afternoon

A gorgeous hot and sunny day in Brum today and the day of the Sheldon Coumtry Patk Show which was suberb. I had a go on the rile range and won a teddy bear. I used to be in the Royal Navy and used to shoot 22s for fun. I was so good they were going to put me in the shooting competition at Bisley but never got round to it.http://www.birmingham.gov.uk/cs/Satellite?c=BCC_Event_C&childpagename=SystemAdmin/CFPageLayout&cid=1223358242974&packedargs=subtype=EventDetail&pagename=BCC/Common/Wrapper/CFWrapper&rendermode=live
 I will be seeing my genetic counsillor tomorrow and he wanted me to take in my family history so we printed it out this afternoon and I made a thank you card for Grays workmates for the great send off they gave him. But I accidentally put clinic on the front instead of lab!
  I'm watching my favourite programme Time Team then I'm off to the land of nod.

No comments:

Post a Comment