Tuesday 6 September 2011

Great day with my cousin

Went into Gray's work sadly for the last time to drop off the party invitations and we were both very sad as we would both miss everyone so much although we will still keep in touch with a few of them we were both in tears and Elaine in reception aswell as others said how much they'd miss Uncle Graham as they call Gray. We then went to my cousin Pat's who lives nearby there and has had surgery to move a bunion. Gray baked her a plumb cake which his workmates love but wont have any more although one of them has the recipe. Plum cake is one of Gray's specialities made from the plums off our plum tree in the garden.
 I printed photos of our cousins in Essex we went to see last week .I thought I'd put them in the bag to take but must have forgotten them,typical!
 My Aunty Mary in Manchester left a message on our answer phone to tell us none of the family would be able to come to my party sadly. I was really looking forward to them coming. But that now means I can now invite 2 of my old friends I wanted to invite.
 My wig is making my head very uncomfortable ,I will be over the moon when my hair grows another inch or two.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had a good time with your cousins
    Grow hair grow !!!
    I go to the oncologist today for my consult.
    I am 4 weeks out from my BMX for invasive breast cancer
    Debbi http://atoosassygal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debbie. I wish you all the best

    ReplyDelete