Sunday 4 September 2011

After London

After the episode of the Arimidex side effect I need to improve my confidence still and I have been very teary after it.It turns out lots of other people have had the same side effect.
 Sadly my sister in law and her family can't come to my party and neither can my old Navy friend Jan and her husband due to work commitments which means we can now invite others I wanted to invite.
 My cousin Pat has now had her bunion operation done so we will be going to see her on Tuesday and taking a Plum cake which Gray is going to make for her.
 On Wednesday we will be going out for a meal and a drink with our best mates Mo and Pete which we are looking forward to and on Friday with our good friend Paul who always manages to cheer me up. Also he is in the band who are playing for my party and sadly he doesn't think the drummer will be available.
 we went to see Leicester Tigers play yesterday and sadly they lost.
my sister in law and family are sitting now by us and it was great to see them and hug them again as it is ages since we've seen them a whole year for Andy and Hannah but we have seen Marion a couple of times. Sadly they won't be coming to my party as Hannah will be Newcastle. She starts sixth form college in a couple of days. When I started going out with Gray she was a tiny thing and now she's 16.
 Just the normal household jobs today like washing and ironing so we sidn't get out of the house exept to the washing line!

No comments:

Post a Comment