Thursday 16 December 2010

Long gap over.

Hi SOrry about the long gap but I was waiting to hear about the parp inhibitor trial. We travelled down to the Royal Marsden 2days ago by taxi. Very long journey from Birmongham to be told no due to the fact they say I have metastases in the lining of my brain. It was suggested I have another drug by chemotherapy called carboplatin which I was told works just as well. It was also suggested I get a ct scan of my liver. I saw my oncologist yesterday and he has put me down for chemotherapy after Christmas and also a ct scan of my lungs. I'm typing this on the iPad. I intend to have the best Christmas ever this year you never know it may be my last. How depressing.
Yesterday ate I saw my oncologist we went in to my work place for the first time since I went off sick. It was great to see everyone. I really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment