Sunday 22 November 2009

Had a very enjoyable evening with our friends Mo and Pete at our favourite Italian restaurant.  The chef Dagastino cooked me a wonderful vegetarian nocchi dish which was scrumptios and the other 3 had some poor dead fish.

This is Mo and Pete the best of friends anyone could have. It was Mo who took me to the Queen Elizabeth hospital every day and back  for my radiotherapy appointments.

   



A couple of days ago I had e-mails from some of my wonderful BRCA sisters asking if I'd write a letter to the Oprah Winfrey show about our story but it had to be no more than 2000 characters. I scribbled a few pages while I was at work but when I put it on the computer the next day it was far too long so I had to rewrite it several times which took hours and I was knackered afterwards! Anyway it's gone now. I hope we can see it in the UK if it gets on. It's a great way of spreading the word. We could always try and put it on a UK show too.


Had a really strange dream last night I dreamed my Dad was still alive and I went round to his house. He was at work but my brother was at home. I was hungry so I looked in the fridge and found some eggs and some scotch eggs which I put on a plate and was horrified when I put it in my mouth and realised it was a meat one! ( They do do veggie ones) I was off sick because I'd faalen over again and I suddenly realised I hadn't told the SCHOOL!!!! I was off sick! So I frantically looked in the pfone book and then thought " hang on a minute how come I'm still at school I'm far too old and they wouldn't remember me! I then went out to visit one to one of the neighbours who decided to take a photo of me while the phone rang and another member of the family put a piece of paper in to my hand and said " that's your surgery date. It's tomorrow!" Then I was on my way to the hospital!

It just shows you what's on my mind all the time. It's like a huge weight on top of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment