Friday 13 January 2012

the fight is over

Elaine passed away on 3rd January in her sleep she fought the cancer up to the end but the mets finally got her and yes they were in her lungs.  They were also in her head which she never accepted and accounts for the weird way she spelled things.  She started to go down hill from 25th December and by the 2nd of January could hardly see was not drinking or eating and was all but unconcious she was in pain though she never admitted it because she didn't want to get addicted to morphine after what happened to her mum.  She died as she wanted at home and she died in her sleep after the last rights and when I found her she had passed away in her sleep and she looked at peace.  She will be buried as she wished in a beautiful woodland cemetery near by soon.  I am Gray her husband and yes I miss her terribly and it hasn't got easier yet.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry, Gray. Hugs to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry. I hope time has eased your pain a bit. Hugs ~

    ReplyDelete

  3. I was so devastated and broken early in my youth, when I thought I was going through just a normal pain, only to discover I was having a growing cancerous lump on my breast, i have since risen above it and got the lumps dissolved through the herbal medicine of Dr Jose Alessio, he is a renowned herbal doctor, you also can beat this, write to him for spiritual and herbal help on joseherbals28@gmail.com do not die in silence

    ReplyDelete