Tuesday 24 March 2009

Tuesday 24th March

Very tired again today had to force myself awake again. When will this tiredness go and when will I be back to how I was before the breast cancer. I'm due back at work in less than 2 weeks and I don't know how I'm going to manage.
Walked to Gray's doctors today (slower than normal!) to pick up his prescription before catching the bus into town to do some shopping. After meeting Gray from work we went for a balti which we enjoyed.
Was going to take my prescription into my doctors but didn't think I'd have the energy so will take it in next week instead.
Phoned my cousin Pat yesterday before they flew on holiday this morning. She asked if I'd had the results of my blood test yet. for the BRCA gene. I explained it had only been 2 weeks and I'd got another 6 to go. I think she's worried about her daughter Julie, understandably. So am I. This waiting seems to go on for ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment